- Los Angeles, California
- Production Management
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This production management role is key to the expansion of the studio and ability to delivery Netflix animation slate. The role is primarily focused on supporting our productions through our production management tools deployment and day to day production. The perfect candidate will have in depth production experience from having worked on several productions in either Series, Features or both. With a strong knowledge of Shotgun in a production context as well as a keen interest in production management tools this role alternate between being embedded on the productions and short term needs.
- Provide training and support to the various production management teams.
- Help assemble needs from the various production management teams to formalize our approach to shotgun scheduling and task management for both series and features.
- Support the onboarding of productions on Shotgun: rolling out an appropriate show template for scheduling and tasks, supporting the production in creating pages which support their workflows.
- Propose continuous improvements to production management tasking.
- Work with artists to help define, onboard and continue to support their experience with Shotgun.
- Facilitate training process for producers, production management and artists.
- Help create a group of shotgun champions who meet regularly to share knowledge on their knowledge and production management systems use.
- Help gather and formulate our long term needs for production management tools and work with product management group to prioritize development
- BA/BS Degree
- 5 to 7 years experience in animation production. Expert experience with shotgun and its set-up for production use and reporting.
- Great Communicator to a varied audience.
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects at various stages of production.
Share this listing:
Share this listing: