Artist Management Assistant
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Production Management
With over 183 million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it’s an exciting time to work at Netflix.
By serving as a platform for original storytelling, we’re fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows and seek to create joy for our members around the world. This guiding principle has informed our commitment to animation, a universal language, and the establishment of Netflix Animation Studios where creative visionaries can perform their best work.
This is the new wave of animation — and you can help shape it. Our goal is to tell stories that no one has seen but that everyone will remember.
The Adult Animation Production team at Netflix Animation Studios is looking for an Assistant to support Artist Management and the ever-growing talent needs.
The ideal candidate has a passion for Animation and supporting the growth of our studio. Must be self-motivated, resourceful, proactive and adaptable to an ever-changing environment. Excellent written and verbal communication are critical, as well as an incredible attention to detail.
What You'll Do:
- Support the day-to-day needs of Artist Management team, including calendaring, travel and expenses as well as ad hoc projects
- Schedule artist and production staff review meetings as well as follow up meetings to evaluate talent
- Schedule artist interviews with hiring managers and respective shows
- Communicate with artists, production staff, and leads respectfully with a professional demeanor
- Help maintain data in our internal tracking software and systems
- Assist in the preparations of staffing reports, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and/or special projects as needed
- Ability to work with Production, Content and other cross functional partners to ensure the accuracy of any talent reporting
- Support internal staffing transitions and workflow documents; and maintain internal artists’ portfolios
- Support Artist Management with any tasks relating to our internal studio programs
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years experience in an animation production capacity, knowledge of animation workflows and processes a plus
- Experience in Google Suite, Airtable, and Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Shotgun preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner across various cross functional teams
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, strong desire to learn, interested in people, and have excellent verbal, written, and e-social communication skills
- Proactive, positive thinker with a willingness to offer assistance with any task large or small