Producer's Assistant - Adult
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Production Management
With over 183 million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it’s an exciting time to work at Netflix.
By serving as a platform for original storytelling, we’re fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows and seek to create joy for our members around the world. This guiding principle has informed our commitment to animation, a universal language, and the establishment of Netflix Animation Studios where creative visionaries can perform their best work.
This is the new wave of animation — and you can help shape it. Our goal is to tell stories that no one has seen but that everyone will remember.
We are seeking a Producer's Assistant to support our 2D animated series. The Producer's Assistant will assist the creator with day to day needs on the animated show and support the production on an as needed basis.
What You'll Do:
- Schedule meetings and maintain Producer's calendar and Production Calendar
- Elevate any concerns on Producer's well-being or scheduling to the Line Producer or Production Manager
- Generate and distribute production documents and scripts as needed
- Assist in pre-production administrative duties such as building crew contact sheets
- Support the Production Manager and Coordinators as needed in preparing materials for shipment to vendor studios
- Communicate with artists, production staff, and leads respectfully with a professional demeanor
- Ensure that artists and crew have the materials needed to complete their work
- Collaborate with grace, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness
- Other duties as assigned per the Producer
What You'll Need:
- 6+ months as a Producer's Assistant, Production Assistant or internship experience in animation series production OR equivalent experience that demonstrates transferable skills for production settings
- Knowledge of 2D animation preferred
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, strong desire to learn, interested in people, and have excellent verbal, written, and e-social communication skills
- Experienced in Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of asset tracking system such as FileMakerPro or Shotgun preferred
- Familiarity of Photoshop and Final Draft a plus
- Proactive, positive thinker with a willingness to offer assistance with any task large or small